Have you noticed all the road construction that seems to have just popped up?
Here is why.
ROAD RESTRICTIONS SOUTH OF INDIAN BEND ROAD
- The southbound curb lane on Hayden Road will be closed at Oak Street 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. June 21 – 29 for bus shelter construction work.
- Northbound Marshall Way will be closed north of Goldwater Boulevard to Second Street June 13 – July 14 for sidewalk and roadway improvements. Detour on Goldwater Boulevard to Second Street or Bishop Lane. During those same dates, the westbound curb lane on Goldwater Boulevard will also be closed.
- Curb lanes in both directions on Hayden Road will be closed from McDonald Drive to Indian Bend Road 4:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. June 12 – 16 to permit pedestrian ramp replacements.
- All traffic will be shifted to one side or the other of 86th Street at McDonald Drive 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays June 7 – 16 to permit boring.
- Chaparral Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction from Granite Reef Road to 86th Street 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 7 – 20 while the road is resurfaced.
- A flagger will direct traffic in both directions on Cattletrack Road south of McDonald Drive 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 7 – 20 while the road is resurfaced.
- Multiple restrictions will occur on Scottsdale Road immediately north of Thomas Road 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. weeknights through Friday, June 16, for utility work.
- Westbound Osborn Road will be reduced to one lane immediately west of Miller Road 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays June 7 – 16 for utility work.
- Southbound Hayden Road will be reduced to one lane from Indian School Road to Thomas Road May 31 – Sept. 30 for utility work. Southwest Gas Flyer
- Eastbound McDowell Road will be reduced to one lane at 70th Street 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays June 5 – 16 for utility work.
- Multiple lane restrictions will occur at the intersection of Thomas Road and 57th Street 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays May 30 – June 16 for trench work.
- The frontage road immediately east of 64th Street will be closed incrementally between Windsor Avenue and Oak Street 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays May 26 – June 16 for utility pole replacement.
- The westbound curb lane on McDowell Road will be closed from Miller Road to Scottsdale Road May 3 – September 3 for sidewalk improvements. During those same dates the southbound right turn lane on Miller Road will be restricted at McDowell Road, and northbound traffic on 74th street will be shifted to the left turn lane at McDowell Road.
- Westbound Main Street will be closed 24 hours from McKnight Avenue to 75th Street through Sept. 7 for condo construction. Detour on McKnight Avenue.