I am a full-time, dedicated and knowledgeable Real Estate agent and have been a resident of South Scottsdale for the past 15 years. I started selling real estate 13 years ago and I experienced the boom market of the mid 2000’s and unfortunate market crash that followed.
As a resident of South Scottsdale, I have seen many positive changes such as the rise of Sky Song and the Scottsdale Waterfront. I think South Scottsdale is a great place to live and offers a fantastic life style that is hard to beat in Phoenix. Living in South Scottsdale offers the kind of urban amenities and activities that make the area one of the few areas of the valley to Work, Live, and Play.
With around 100 restaurants in the South Scottsdale and Old Town Scottsdale area you can always find something new when it is time for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You also have the Indian Bend wash (Greenbelt) that runs through Scottsdale and connects South Scottsdale with Tempe and North Scottsdale. This connection of parks makes for a great place to relax and enjoy the great Arizona weather.
As a real estate agent my philosophy is pretty simple:
- Treat all people with honesty and integrity.
- Make sure my clients understand the home buying or selling process in its entirety. Hopefully you will be real estate expert after working with me.
- Anticipate potential problems and find a solution before it’s a problem.
- Listen and ask a lot of questions. The more I learn about you and your needs, the better I can help you.
- Have fun!!! Buying or Selling a home can be stressful but there is no reason it has to be.